There Is Still Time Left To Get Your Valentine Some Bling!
February 7th 2008
Yes, there is still time left to get your valentine some bling for the big V day, and sales to be had on top of that! Here at Eve’s Addiction I have found many options with most up to 50% off for the big holiday! Check them out for GREAT prices that fit even the tightest budget!
They are having a HUGE sale on SO many items that would be absolutely be great for that special someone in your life. This is a great website to get something for your girlfriend, or girlfriend (S) as it will meet even your smallest budget needs
A few of my favorites that just SCREAM LOVE are:
- ANYTHING Tiffany Inspired, but specifically for valentines day the Tiffany Inspired Ruby CZ bezel Set Tennis Bracelet, which by the way bezels settings are the new rage and tennis bracelets are classic!
- Sterling Silver Queen of Hearts CZ ring. This ring has dancing hearts across a field of diamonds, this sterling silver queen of hearts cubic zirconia ring promises to add a little bit of love to your life!
- This is a identical replica to the Tiffany & Co Continuous Linked Hearts Sterling Silver Bracelet. I myself have bought this bracelet and NO ONE can tell the difference, as the Tiffany & Co bracelet is only stamped on one heart and barely noticeable! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS ONE FOR YOUR VALENTINE!!!
- The CLASSIC all time favorite Tiffany Style Sterling Silver Heart Tag Necklace, with matching Tiffany Style Sterling Silver Heart Tag Bracelet. I am sorry but EVERYONE knows Tiffany’s by their all time famous Heart Tag line!!
- How about a bracelet that actually spells out your love? Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Love Charm Bracelet, the letters of LOVE doused with “diamonds” that reminds her, and everyone else, by sparkling in every light, of your LOVE for her!
- The newly, ever so famous and classy Tiffany Inspired Sterling Silver 10mm Bead Necklace and Earing Set, which is also buy one get one free right now (makes a great gift for ANY women in your life, from mom to sister to aunts and cousins).
- The Tiffany Inspired Sterling Silver Flower Cuff Bracelet. This is defiantly recognizable as the “REAL” Tiffany & Co bracelet at a fraction of the price! Make a wonderful addition to anyones jewelry box as it also adds a “different” look to a conservative women without being too flashy. It is also a “cuff” so there are no annoying clasps to have to deal with. Women LOVE cuffs! *This bracelet from Tiffany & Co is ONLY stamped on the inside of the cuff, so when wearing it no one and I mean NO ONE would know it wasn’t actually Tiffany & Co
- Tiffany Inspired Sterling Silver Twisted hearts Cuff Bracelet. This too is defiantly recognizable as the “REAL” Tiffany & Co cuff bracelet! No one, and I mean NO ONE, will know the difference! What a valentines day gift this would be!!! Any women would absolutely LOVE it! *This bracelet from Tiffany & Co is ONLY stamped on the inside of the cuff, so wearing it no one would know its not stamped and not actually Tiffany & Co. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS ONE FOR YOUR VALENTINE!!!
Trust me on my recommendation that no one will be able to tell the difference between the Tiffany & Co inspired jewelry and the ACTUAL one, aside from the T&Co stamping that only a few of the options I mention I have. As ALWAYS, clicking on the blue links in the text will bring you directly to that product! Valentines Day Shopping made easy
I do hope this helps you find that perfect gift for that perfect someone. Please check out their sales as you may be able to get a few things at a time and combine the shipping as it is free with a purchase of $100.00 or more. Another great thing that Eve’s Addiction offers is that with each piece of jewelry you buy they will place it in a drawstring pouch and then into a cotton filled jewelry box completed with a gift card. They do also offer gift wrapping so you may want to take advantage of that!
Happy Valentines Day shopping to everyone!!!